We try to reply to all e-mails. In order to get a fast reply, or any reply at all, make sure that:
- You are not asking us to sell you anything - this is a non profit research organisation, and we sell absolutely nothing.
- You do not ask us about how to power your house with some overunity device. If so, you must be in the wrong place.
- Your mail must be science related, written in English and makes sense.
- You give us the url you are referring to, so that we know what you're talking about.
- Do not ask for any schematics which you cannot see on the website.
- Do not ask us to link to your website, if it supports any minimal commercial activity.